Because I have not been grabbing the phone for pics – and I know I’m a little overdue to blog, but hey, it’s my school holidays and I’m too busy knitting, right? (well, no, because we all know that not being at the paid work does not equal limitless hours for indulging in one’s hobbies, don’t we?)
Suffice it to say that we have some very Spring-like Spring weather (everything you are thinking of except no hail), and according to time of day and external factors there has been:
- a visit to the dentist for Mr 10 who is now showing a far greater interest in correct brushing and flossing techniques,
- a morning at the Botanical Gardens with a knitty friend or two and assorted offspring,
- soaking and washing of muddied clothing thereafter,
- the sowing of vege seeds,
- purchase of material and notions to make actual aprons for my three offspring (who all like to cook)
- and there has been some effort put into knitting.
I am hopeful that a family drive today and further Doctor Who dvds will result in actual FOs to share with you all, but till then I bid you adieu, and hope that you have a nice weekend.
(this was worth 203 words, apparently)