Because if I wait to transfer/upload/link them, you’ll be waiting till after xmas!
* Much baking. Nigella’s kids’ bikkies (I love my food processor). Also Simplicity Chocolate Cake from NMAA cookbook. Most excellent whack-it-in-and-whizz-it-round cake ever. Makes awesome cupcakes.
* Cleaning. Eg windows. Then it rained for two days. I’m not cleaning any more windows until I want the garden watered.
* Washing. Eg every blanket, doona cover, and knee rug in the house. There are times when an hour and a half to wash the sheets is a little longer than I’d like to wait. The express function is neat though.
* Shopping. Well, not really. Major purchases are being held off till the Boxing Day sales. Scored some great bits of fabric from bin at Spotties. Looking forward to some sewing.
* Knitting. Xmas meet-up at (Rav link) Bishopstone‘s house. Finished practice tea cosy for MIL. Felted it. V cool, but needs a little more hand-felting to even out lumps. Much knitting of sock.
* Carols. By the Bay. Julie Anthony. Shiny costumes and much performing. Not a lot of singalong for two and a half hours. I hung a head-light (no idea what they are called, little LED light on adjustable elastic headband) around my neck and knitted on. Home after 11pm. Do I need a nap today or what.
Time to go hang out more washing and put more on and have another cuppa and go to the shop to order a ham etc etc etc.
Catch you soon!