Bells tagged me for this meme, and since I haven’t finished the Great Flickr Upload yet, let’s whip this one in to tide us over :>
Seven Random Things About Me
- I remember plotlines, subplots, character interactions and significant non-verbal cues from anything I’ve read or watched and paid attention to. I can give detailed accounts of the flow of a subplot through several books in a series or episodes in a book, and analyse the relationships between significant characters based on not a lot. Sometimes this is handy, and sometimes people have to tell me to stop, they only asked did I watch it last night.
- Sometimes I get names mixed up, eg calling my children by my dogs’ names.
- I don’t like roses much. I prefer tulips once they’ve opened right out – that egg-shape does nothing for me. I love gerberas, zinnias, anemones, ranunculus and nemesia. I also love structural flowers like proteas and grevilleas, and I love gumflowers.
- I didn’t really learn how to sing until I had my son, and sang him to sleep – I never really knew how to switch into my singing voice before then. I’m still not a great singer though.
- My husband’s birthday is the day before mine. We usually still have two cakes though.
- I can ignore lollies, milk chocolate, ice cream, custard, most bikkies – but I am very susceptible to dark chocolate, home-made cake or bikkies. My sweet tooth is quite picky.
- I do not, have never, and probably will never like raw tomato. Big, small, red, yellow or pear-shaped.
So, who wants to play? Leave a comment if you do :>