There’s an award that has been doing the rounds, and I was thrilled to bits when Kate and then InkBerryBlue listed me amongst their choices. It has taken me a dreadfully long time to reciprocate, but at long last here it is:
Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware; you may get the award several times.
So here are my top 10 bloggy smile makers:
- 2paw – my first Blogging Friend
- Madam Sewingsticks aka Penni – my first Real Life Knitting Friend
- KissMyFrog Kate – she makes me giggle!!
- Tinkingbell – generous, gregarious, gorgeous!
- My Knitting Group – they make my first Saturday of the month, and the occasional extra!
- Jess, Knitting and Chocolate – we share a deep love of purple that cannot be denied
- the Ruth Spoon – the thing with the aprons is quirky 😛
- Random Knits – her lace shawls are so so beautiful!
- littleblackcrow – she puts the Goth back into Amigurumi (and knits a mean sock, too)
- InkBerryBlue – she always has flowers!
- all the funky blogs I click on for humour, lace, peacocks, colour, the Aussie knitting scene, design, the madness of modern family life, and sheer volume of garter stitch – to name but a few…
I hope to keep reading, commenting, chatting and even meeting you all for a long long time. Keep it up guys. You make me smile.