Because I got goodies yesterday and I didn’t have to wait to open them!!!!
D’you wanna see??
- Very cute card full of good wishes
- Hot stuff red/pink/orange crocheted cosy, with ties and a button-closed strap to accommodate the spout
- Extra Golden Cup charm and little ceramic tag that says “Tea for Two” – which is exactly how much tea you get out of that pot!!
- Tea infuser with cut floral mug on the end of the don’t-lose-it chain
- Lei flowered teabag/strainer/spoon catcher in the shape of a teapot
- Byron Chai tea mix (yum)
- Ferrero Rocher chockies (yum yum)
- Lemon myrtle soap (smells yum)
- Sugar’n’Cream cotton in Midnight Magic colours that are totally ME!!!
whew. So much fun in one little package!! Thank you Shelly – you do indeed ROCK!!!
But Wait!! There’s More!!!
(no steak knives)
I also received a package from WA, from a certain online enabler, who took her business name from a well-known Aussie folk song…..
I ordered 2 skeins of Tofutsies, with the bonus set of Addi dpns that Irene has as her summer special, and then I might accidentally-on-purpose have added an itsy witsy skein of Achilles superwash merino sockyarn in “Bruised Plum”….
Furthermore, Irene noticed a couple of knots in the skein as she put it all together, so she threw in a bonus set of (the other kind and size of ) Addi dpns… and can you see those letters dangling over the luscious plumminess? She has ‘jolly’ and ‘jumbuck’ spelt out on little stitch-markers tied to the corner of the invoice!!! I like her style, and her excellent customer service!!
Oh, and one other thing – I resisted for about 4 hours, then I accidentally started to play with some yarn and needles, and so there is a swatch of 6 rows of ribbing happening in the pinks-and-charcoal Tofutsies :>
Other things are happening too, like kids with colds, and a family photo session on a beach, and mad mad knitting and making and sewing, and cleaning for rellies (Friday!), and son’s friend for sleepover (Sat) and hockey bbq (Sat) and snb xmas picnic (Sat!!) and b’day for another of son’s friends (Sun), and a few other bits’n’bobs – hope you are all having a nice time with your Silly Season!
DON”T DO IT!!!
I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU GO AND LOOK AT THE NEW YARNS AND THE FABULOUS COLOURS!!!!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!